Asset management and governance expertise
Long term partnership and expertise
Hydrogen and capital markets expertise
- Giles brings over 35 years’ experience investment banking, asset management, private banking and private wealth management.
- Former Managing Partner Mirabaud et Cie, Chairman and Chief Executive, Mirabaud Securities, Vice Chairman (formerly Chairman) and Executive Director, Mirabaud Asset Management. ACA qualified.
Roger Putnam, CBE
- The former chairman of hydrogen electrolyser company ITM Power, Roger’s career has spanned multiple senior leadership positions in the autos sector, including Lotus, Ford, and Jaguar.
- Roger brings managerial as well as technical guidance to the HydrogenOne team.
- Andy is an experienced commercial and business development manager with thirty five years’ experience in the international energy industry. Former positions include Commercial Director and Business Development Manager at Schlumberger and Ophir Energy, BG, BHP, ExxonMobil, and a secondment to the UK Government’s DTI (now BEIS).
- Andy qualified as an accountant with KPMG, and is currently a Director of Northbrook Energy Advisory Ltd.
- Katriona is the Chancellor’s Fellow in Energy at Edinburgh University, and is a world-leading academic in low carbon geo-energy and the geological storage of CO2 and hydrogen.
- Katriona brings a science-based perspective to investment decisions.
- Per is the former Chairman and CEO of PowerCell Sweden AB, a world leading fuel cell company. Former positions include Vice President, Head of Corporate Strategy and Business Development AB Volvo, Investment Director at Volvo Group Venture Capital. Per is a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.
- Per brings managerial as well as technical guidance to the HydrogenOne team, particularly in fuel cells.
- A highly versatile business and change professional with 30 years financial services experience including a 18 year track record in asset management; working since 2011 as an independent consultant to major UK financial institutions.
- Mazen has decades of operational experience in the energy industry in the Middle East and Africa and possesses pioneering entrepreneurial skills, and an expansive network of relationships. Mazen owns and manages an energy services group operating since the 1970s in over 20 countries. The EDG Group has partnered over the years with the likes of Schlumberger, Baker Hughes and GE as well as BP, ENI, Bechtel, Technip and others.
- Mazen is focused on transitioning to more sustainable and greener energy through developing and introducing proven technologies worldwide. He brings extensive international operational and technical knowledge to the HydrogenOne team.
- Caroline has 30 years’ of experience in energy and sustainable investing, and is currently a sustainability specialist at a large UK asset manager.
- Former NED and Audit Chair in the small-cap E&P sector, Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, as No.1 rated analyst, and initiator of cross-sector energy transition research. Significant consulting experience across the global energy sector.